Cheating on your spouse is the lowest of the low. But, a cheating spouse on Valentine’s Day somehow takes things to new depths. It’s something no one wants to happen to them, which is why it can be so painful when you have your suspicions.
There are many telltale signs of a cheating spouse, and you should be on the lookout around Valentine’s Day. If you notice them, then you need to catch your cheating spouse red-handed and shame them once and for all. At the very least, this can give you a sense of justice that they’re no longer taking advantage of you and sneaking around behind your back.
Below, you will find some of the main signs of a cheating spouse, and what to do if you want to catch your unfaithful partner when they least expect it.
Cheating Spouse Signs
- Cheating spouses think they’re clever, but they’re actually idiots. As such, they leave many signs to make you suspicious:
- Working late every night: Nobody works late every night, all the time. If your spouse claims to do so, but won’t go into detail about their work, then this is a warning sign to be wary of.
- Unexplained absences: Likewise, if your partner randomly leaves the house on weekends or after coming home from work – with no explanation – then it’s not a good sign.
- Overprotective of their phone: Did your partner used to let you go on their phone all the time? Perhaps they even gave you the passcode at one point? Now, they’ve overprotective and have changed the code so only they can get in. What are they hiding? Hmm, suspicious…
- Underwear that doesn’t belong to you: Have you been doing the laundry lately, only to find a pair of underwear that doesn’t belong to you? If so, this is a massive warning sign that something is going on.
- No time for you: Does your spouse never make any time for you these days? Do you go to bed without as much as a kiss? This is a sign that something is up.
Catch A Cheating Spouse
The best way to catch a cheating spouse is to do so without them knowing you’re on to them. Consequently, you should consider a surveillance service from a private investigator. They’ll tail your spouse throughout the day, making a note of all their movements. Then, they’ll pass the information on to you, and you will know what they’ve been up to.
A hidden camera service is also a fantastic idea. Get one fitted in your bedroom, and then organize a few days away on your own or with friends. This gives your spouse a free house, and you’ll soon see if they invite anyone into the bedroom.
Naturally, both of these ideas cost money and are very serious. The worst thing possible is paying for all this and figuring out your spouse isn’t cheating at all. This is why you desperately need to know the telltale signs and be sure they’re present. Only then can you move ahead with a full-on private investigation using surveillance and hidden cameras.